New Construction Commercial and Public Sector
Design – Build Project Delivery System Resource Service for Contractors and Architects.
In-Awe Interiors Inc. have the additional resources that your delivery system needs to provide your clients all the benefits of a speedy, more cost effective, superior quality, single source, reduced risk project outcome.
What You Can Expect from Your Design Team
- Excellent overall understanding of the needs and requirements of the end client.
- Research and creative concept development of interiors fixture, finishes, and furnishing specifications.
- Experienced working within the code, ADA requirements and universal design.
- Experience dealing with budget, scope, and time restrictions lending to a greater understanding of the expectations of an integrated team.
- State of the art CAD software to convey a design concept and space perception via renderings, walk through, and virtual reality.
- Unique approach to the built environment and the benefits that can be encompassed to create a healthy home and work place.
Interior Design Scope and Commitment
- An initial concept with specific regard for the commercial design principles, as well as the day to day actions and activities of the space.
- Perspective CAD renderings of areas within the facility for client’s approval.
- Product and design presentations to the client.
- Mill work and cabinetry design.
- Interior detailing schedules on plan regarding finishes and mill work.
- Interior commercial design materials, ceiling finishes, paint, countertops, cabinetry, specialty interior finishes, floor coverings, wall coverings, tile, mill work finishes, schedules on plan.
- Plumbing and lighting fixture specification.
- Interior furnishings and space planning / furniture plan.
- Fabric and materials specifications.
- Fabric, furniture, accents, and window coverings schedules.